We all want to do our best to minimise our impact on the environment. By fitting high performance PVC-U windows you are not only improving your thermal efficiency in the home, but can now also achieve lower environmental impact, by using recycled materials without compromising performance or aesthetic appeal.
Reduce, re-use, re-cycle are the guiding principles to minimise environmental impact. Our frames satisfy all three. We reduce the requirement for new PVC-U therefore reducing oil consumption and carbon emissions. We re-use any waste PVC-U created during manufacturing processes. We can recycle PVC-U windows that are being replaced and by using innovative technology we recycle them back into Ecospec products.
EcoSpec products will meet exactly the same high performance criteria that you have come to expect from modern windows and conservatories. Spectus products can exceed all regulatory requirements for security, safety, durability, thermal and acoustic insulation.
EcoSpec products are not only better for the environment but come in a range of pleasing aesthetic options throughout our product range which will complement the look of your home.
On the outside, EcoSpec looks as smart and stylish as the best frames on the market. On the inside, it's really different because EcoSpec uses injected core technology to introduce recycled PVC-U materials into the heart of the frame profile. The real beauty is that there is no drop in the quality of the visual appearance and no compromise on performance - the frame is just as strong and durable as ever and can achieve an 'A' rating for window energy efficiency along with an 'A' rating from the BRE Green Guide specification.
- Our windows and doors provide an outstanding barrier against heat and noise loss - even in the most extreme whether conditions.
- Windows and doors made from PVC negates the use of timber, protecting the planets trees.
- We recycle our own waste and generate new products whilst still retaining the highest standards in quality of material.
- Our windows and doors do not require painting and therefore don't consume additional harmful materials or generate associated waste.
- Our entire manufacturing process - from production to installation - is confined to the UK and Ireland thereby minimising transportation and fuel consumption from wider exportation.